The user fully understands, irrevocably grants Tecdo Hong kong Limited and its affiliates the following rights free of charge: Tecdo Hong kong Limited and its affiliates allow UniAgency users to log in to the system of its affiliates or partner companies and use its Services.
Any behavior of UniAgency users in affiliated companies or cooperative companies must comply with the stipulations and rules of this user agreement, as well as instructions and operating guidelines for the correct use of services. In order to realize the above functions, the user agrees that UniAgency will synchronize its registration information, transaction/payment data and other information and data in the UniAgency system to the system of Tecdo Hong kong Limited and its affiliates or partner companies and allow them to use it.
Respecting the privacy of users is a basic policy implemented by UniAgency. Therefore, UniAgency will not disclose, edit or disclose the user's supplementary information and non-public content stored in the UniAgency system user service as information such as user registration information, supplementary materials, transaction delivery data, etc., unless required by law.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- "Account" means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- "Cookies" are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- "Personal Data" is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- "Usage Data" refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
We may also use Google Analysis that assists us with analysing the usage of our website and help to improve the service quality of our website. For the personal information that may be collected by Google Analysis and its processing activities, please visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Uniagency only uses the following two type of cookies for the following purposes.
Preferences cookies- Uniagency solely uses the preferences cookie to remember your set-up in the past in order to optimize the information presented to you.
Statistics cookies- Uniagency also uses third party cookie of Google Analytics for purpose of helping us understand how the website is being used. Google Analytics collects first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site/app activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions. Google uses Google Analytics to provide the Google Analytics measurement service to Uniagency. For more information about the Google Analytics cookies, please read here.
Uniagency may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service. To contact You:
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
Uniagency may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers (e.g. cloud service provider, analysis service provider, etc.)to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Uniagency will retain Your Personal Data only for one year. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Uniagency's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
The servers used in the operation of the Uniagency Site automatically identify a computer by its IP address. Although, we will not be able to identify the computer using its IP address once you have left the Uniagency Site. If we, in good faith, determine that you have or are attempting to misuse or harm the Site, we may investigate and cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies to protect our rights or property.
Similarly, we may share your personal information as required or permitted by law to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property, or the rights, property or safety of others, including to advisers, law enforcement agencies, judicial and regulatory authorities. We may also transfer your personal information to a third party that acquires all or part of our assets or shares, or that succeeds us in carrying on all or a part of our business, whether by merger, acquisition, reorganization or otherwise.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have authorized our application to access your information through the YouTube API service, in addition to our regular procedures for deleting stored data, you can also access the Google Security Settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions Revoke the authorization of the YouTube API service for our application.
YouTube/Google user data: We do not collect and process personal data. Only store API service authorization information to complete the basic operations under authorization.
We ensure that we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and any applicable law regarding Children. In addition, we will not knowingly collect any personal information that we know to be of children under the age which is specified under applicable law about children.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.